Our office has been voted the #1 orthodontic office in Longmont by our peers in the dental community as published by Denver’s 5280 Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. In 2013, 2014, and now 2015 we have shared the top honors. The top orthodontist results are published each year in the June issue.
We offer many compelling features that distinguish our office, including:
- An orthodontist who has taken the extra step to achieve his American Board of Orthodontics certification. Less than 25% of orthodontists have completed ALL aspects of their board certification. This certification means that Dr. Beckwith passed a comprehensive written examination covering all aspects of orthodontics as well as completing an oral examination to assess his treatment planning abilities, orthodontic thought processes, and knowledge of past and present research in orthodontics. The most challenging aspect of Board Certifcation, Dr. Beckwith also presented patients to the Board that we have treated in our office.
- Experience. Dr. Beckwith knows he is a better orthodontist now than when he began in private practice in 1996. There is no substitution for the knowledge that has been gained from treating what is now thousands of orthodontic patients.
- A highly skilled, experienced orthodontic team that takes great pride in continuing to learn and implement the latest proven technologies in orthodontic care.
- State-of-the-art technology in every facet of our office, including computerized scheduling, e-mail and automated appointment reminders, and digital radiography (x-rays).
- Less visible treatment options in the form of "clear" braces and removable aligners such as Invisalign®.
- TADs (temporary anchorage devices), used as anchorage for bite correction and moving teeth. TADs allow us to accomplish tooth movements that were previously not possible such as closing space from missing teeth or in some cases, even allowing our patients to achieve a successful non-surgical result where orthognathic (jaw) surgery may have otherwise been required.
- An energetic and fun environment in which to receive the very best orthodontic care available from a caring and compassionate orthodontic team!